Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Best Chocolate Brownies!


I have a huge sweet tooth. I love anything chocolate! When I first went vegan I had a dear friend, Nicole, whose son has milk and egg allergies and she helped me discover my first vegan chocolates. I started with Oreos and wacky cake. I now have an amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe (from Vegan with a Vengeance) and a wonderful chocolate brownie recipe. Last night we made brownies and they're so good, I want to share them with you! OK, I know, that's impossible, but I can at least share the recipe. I got them from All Recipes. Here's the link to the best vegan brownies I've had!






Happy Eating!


1 comment:

  1. As a note - if you're concerned about your sugar being vegan, check it. I think you're all intellegent enough to use things that you know are vegan. I used raw sugar and they turned out fine. I think beet sugar would work too. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete