Friday, January 8, 2010

Nutty Broccoli

Last night was another new meal and it was AMAZING!! We had the nutty broccoli (from How it all Vegan!) with brown rice. Hubby and I both devoured it! I actually didn't make enough for us to both get full, but it was very very good, and it was simple! Steam the broccoli, cook the rice and mix peanut butter (or any nut butter), soy sauce, and apple juice together over medium heat. Next time I'm going to stir fry the broccoli with some onions, garlic (I looove garlic) and seitan then add the peanut sauce to the stir fry. I was going to post pictures, but I took one bite to try it and couldn't stop. Before I knew it my plate was empty...sorry! :)

If you don't have How it all Vegan! I suggest you go buy it. Right now. Go!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment