Monday, January 4, 2010

New Meals for the New Year

I got three new cookbooks this weekend! How it all Vegan (HIAV), The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen(TMVK) (meat man actually picked this one!), and Skinny Bitch in the Kitch (SBITK). Last night I tried a soup and a bread out of HIAV. I made the rustic tomato lentil soup and a Linzed version of the Harvest Herb Bread (I changed most of the herbs and omitted the raisins and nuts). Both were fantastic! Meat man didn't mind the soup (although he thinks lentils feel like peas so he won't eat them) and he really like the bread! It was a great first new meal for the new year. This week is full of new recipes! I'm going to try to make a point of blogging more often.

If you don't own How it all Vegan! go buy it! Right now. Go. Why are you still reading this? You should be going somewhere to buy this book. ;)

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment