Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 3

Today is day 3 on the McDougall plan and I've lost 2 pounds! I haven't been hungry and I'm learning new things quickly. Last night I made potatoes that were amazing! I didn't make enough of them, but they were delish!!

Potato slices:
Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees (you might be able to do it higher?)
Wash and slice red potatoes
Line a cookie sheet w/parchment paper

Place one layer of potatoes on the cookie sheet, sprinkle on your favorite seasoning (I used garlic and herb Mrs. Dash)
Bake 15-20 mins, flip over, season the other side and bake an additional 15-20 mins.

If you slice them really thin and let them brown, they're perfect, but they're still amazing even if they're not browned.

I'm having a little trouble finding new things to eat. I'm still figuring it out and I'll post any wonderful recipes I create! :)

Happy Eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment