Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 "healthiest foods"...according to some.

Yahoo! had an article titled "6 Healthiest Foods You Aren't Eating" so I clicked on it and read the article like any good nutritionally aware person would do. (Here's the link if you want to see it http://droogie.co.uk/veggie/veggiemars.html)
Scallops? Ok, maybe...Dark Meat?! Really? We should be eating more turkey? ONLY a 1/3 of the fat is bad for you. What? Come on people. Why should I be eating more turkey of any kind? It makes you feel full longer. OK, so do whole grains. It makes me so angry to read articles that suggest that we as a nation need to eat more MEAT! I think we eat enough meat. How about we stop eating the animals and end suffering?
Sorry - I just needed to rant.

What do YOU think we need to eat more of? Or less of?

No comments:

Post a Comment